Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"STOMP"ing Back in NYC!!




Yes, I am already back in New York City with a busy week planned! Before boarding my flight in NC, I had a wonderful opportunity to see some of my old friends from my hometown of Thomasville, NC! I checked out a game at East Davidson High School with many of my old gang. On January 22, 2009 I flew back up to wonderful New York to prepare for a gang-buster week full of appearances and fun!
First of all after I landed, I was picked up and we headed out to see "STOMP"! It was amazing to see how talented folks can be with garbage cans, brooms, and other household cleaning items...lol! It was great, and I enjoyed the show so much!
I used Friday to get settled in and rest up because Saturday morning I was on my way to Philadelphia to see the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Dexter University, and meet new friends along the way! And YES!!! Beauties of America's Teen ran up those stairs with pride and success just like "Rocky" in front of the Philly Museum! I don't think my muscles are quite that big yet, as the statue that stands out front!!
This was the beginning of what I knew was going to be another America's Teen adventure!
Til later!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: