Wednesday, January 14, 2009

December 2008 America's Teen Update




Wowww! I can't believe it's been so long, but now I get to update everyone on my December events! December started off with an amazing Christmas Event that my pageant sister Suzanne, our director Jennifer, and I got to attend at Dillards-Coastal Grande Mall, Myrtle Beach, SC. On December 7, we had an amazing time! It was wonderful! Thank you to all the special people at Dillards that made us feel so special!
On December 13, 2008 I had a great time representing Beauties of America in the Gafney SC Christmas Parade. Prior to being crowned America's Teen 2008, I had won the SC Peach Festival Pageant in Gafney SC! It was a cold but beautiful day.
After the 10:00 am parade, I traveled down to Charleston SC to visit the Charleston Art Institute and meet many of the key people that are working on the 2009 Charleston Fashion Week in March 2009. I hope to attend that also, because Charleston really does it up right and in an amazing way comparable to the New York Fashion Week in the park.
I spent Christmas in Thomasville NC with family and old friends! It was truly wonderful to take some time off for family and be thankful for the Christmas season!

No comments: