Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ScottSmallinDOTcom & Perry Foulke "They ROCK"


I FINALLY got the most amazing opportunity to work with the incredible photographer Scott Smallin and his multi-talented New York make-up artist and hair stylist Perry Foulke!!! I met them at the shoot for the prom layout coming out this month in Coastal Carolina Home & Lifestyle magazing last month and I was so EXCITED to get to work with them one on one!! They are so impressive and their style simply rocks with a mix of New York style and the alternative creativeness creates images that I totally LOVE!! I can't wait to see more and post more of the shoot! They are also two of the craziest fun people I have EVER worked with! Thanks again guys for a great time and a really cool shoot (January 10, 2009).
Always a fan of Scott & Perry!!!!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: