Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Dismal" by FearMakers Studio


Wilmington NC here I come to experience the premiere of the horror genre movie "Dismal", directed by Gary King of New York and written by Bo Buckley! I admit I really wanted to attend the premiere because I spent a couple days last June working on the set of Dismal as Kimmie, and I really loved the cast and crew members that I met and worked with during the filming! I also met a band called "Breathing Amber" from Blakely, GA, and Chase the lead singer was my boyfriend for a day!
Check them out on myspace and give them your support! They are a great up and coming band that will be breaking out of GA with their awesome music soon!
To see more about "Dismal", you can check it out on Fearmakers Studios website or search Dismal on IMDB, then you can get a full listing of the cast, crew, and the many dedicated people that it takes to make a movie!
If you like horror movies, you'll love Dismal!!
Laurie Kimsey
America's Teen 2008

No comments: