Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coastal Home & Lifestyle Magazine





**************************************************************The 2009 Prom Fashion Spread - Haute Couture for High Schoolers has finally arrived for the Coastal Carolina's! Check it out and you just might recognize one of the models....yes it's ME, America's Teen 2008!
We shot this spread in November with the amazing photography of Scott Smallin of SC and the talented skills of New York make-up artist Perry Foulke!
This dynamic duo is truly amazing, as I am sure I have probably mentioned in other blogs! They are so easy to work with and the results are awesome!!
Check out my new tearsheets, while getting your copy of Coastal Home and Lifestyle Magazine available at The Sun News in Myrtle Beach, SC!
I also want to thank Mrs. Ruth Cole Sheppard for allowing me to represent Sheppard's Boutique in her 2009 ads!

Loving life and riding the wave!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: