Thursday, September 11, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!


As a model I have been blessed with some amazing opportunities this year! On September 4 I had an awesome chance to go to Las Vegas NV to model in "The Market Las Vegas" which is a prom and bridal market with non-stop fashion shows and vendors at the overwhelming Venetian Hotel. Of course I could not make the trip without my crown and sash to promote the Beauties of America pageant system! By day I walked the runway literally for hours, then when work was over I could change into my crown and sash and show other teens that Vegas is so much good clean fun for all ages! We saw the white tigers at the Mirage, the sunken treasure ships at Treasure Island, the lions at MGM, the gondola rides at the Venetian, the water shows at the Bellagio, and we rode the Vegas Monorail until we became "monorail" sick...lol! The shopping was unbelievably amazing! Every major hotel contained miles of high end designer stores like Gucci, Juicy Couture, Prada, Tiffany & Co, and even Harry Winston! I had the best "window shopping" trip of my life! It was a great time and I was so proud to be a clean teen just enjoying the city that never sleeps! Unfortunately....the memory card with ALL of my pics is currently at the photo/computer shop being analyzed for data! When I returned home my memory disk in my camera became corrupted and it is currently NOT readable!! Yes, I cried! Just kidding, but I wanted to for sure. As soon as the corrupted files are discovered, I will post pics! In the meantime, my memories from America's Teen takes on Vegas will last a lifetime! Until next time it's Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen!

No comments: