Saturday, September 20, 2008

Queen For A Day Donations: Cancer Care Kits

As part of my year as America's Teen, I have the priviledge to work with Angela from Queen for A Day SC. I will be working with them this year in order to crown pediatric cancer patients as queens and heroes for the day. This is such a worthy cause and I look so forward to meeting the children and making a difference.
In order to prepare cancer care kits for this organization, we collected tax deductible donations. Each kit cost $10.00. I raised $50.00 last week to contribute toward our goal of 100 kits.
If you would like more information on how to donate to Queen For A Day, please drop me a note and I'll be more than happy to forward more information!
Laurie Kimsey
America's Teen
lauriemkimsey@yahoo.com

No comments: