Monday, May 18, 2009

Paranormal filming and Nascar Event!!



Hi All!

I had a great time on Friday May 15, 2009 at Gordon's BBQ in Apex NC where I had the opportunity to not only film my role as Caraline....but I got to make an appearance at the same time as Beauties of America's Teen!
The producers of Paranormal at Cross Shadow Productions were such wonderful people! We had a great time, filmed my scene, and signed some autographs to talk up not only the film that will be released in fall 2009, but the Beauties of America Pageant!
Paranormal is produced by a Christian production company combining the current trend and interest in the paranormal with a Christian production that will be mysterious, fun, yet family oriented!
Thanks again for casting me Cross Shadow Productions....and for asking me to make an appearance for BOA!

Then on Saturday May 16th I traveled South toward Charlotte NC where I was booked as a Verizon Wireless Promotional Girl for the Justin Allgaier #12 Verizon Wireless race car! Beauties of America's Teen once again made herself known at the All Star Race and cheered everyone along! Congrats to Tony Stewart for taking the checkered flag!!

Until next time....
Laurie Kimsey Americas Teen!

No comments: