Monday, May 25, 2009

Pageantry Magazine :) Thanks BOA!!!


Thank you to the Beauties of America pageant for allowing me to be featured in Pageantry Magazine!!
Carter Studios did another amazing job on my photo to prepare for the new Pageantry and I was so excited to be representing the BOA system as America's Teen!
Thank you Jennifer!
Much love to all of my pageant sisters!!
Beauties of America is such a wonderful system that really focuses on the accomplishments and successes of women of ALL ages!

Give our website a try at www.beautiesofamerica.com and join us in the August 2009 pageant!

AND just want to give a BIG THANK YOU and SHOUT to Tim at The Pageant Cast!! He supports and endorses the Beauties of America's system! We were also the WEBSITE of the WEEK and we just want to say "THANKS TIM!" .....now we've just gotta set up that interview soon! :)

Sending my love! Hope to see everyone at BOA in August!
Laurie Kimsey
America's Teen

1 comment:

Tim Kretschmann said...

Awww! Shucks!

We would love to have you on the show. Send me an e-mail and we'll book it!