Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back home in Myrtle Beach ! I am blessed !


Hello Everyone!
It's really been a busy couple of weeks! Two Verizon commericals, Paranormal, and several auditions! I am having the time of my life, and I am thankful for so many things and so many people that have affected my life.
This is really a chance to thank a few of the many important people in my life!
First of all I want to say Happy Birthday Mamaw!! My Grandparents attended my pageant last August when I won my title of Beauties of America. It was so awesome to have them there. After the pageant I invited them to come up on stage for a photo and my Mamaw fell and broke her leg! It was a tough ending to such a wonderful night, but I still believe all things happen for a reason! She turned 67 today and Papaw just turned 71 last week on the 12th! They are such a strong God-fearing couple, and I am so thankful to have them as my Grandparents.
Next I want to thank a close friend that help me really step up my modeling a few years ago. Mike Eaddy from Lake City SC (near Florence)took me under his wing as a 15 year old and saw a spark in me that he wanted to develop....and that he did! Mike Eaddy has contributed to my life in such a positive way. I will ever be grateful and thankful for his friendship. We shot again today with Dan Nunnally, the owner of Sexy Vision Swimwear and he is such a trip! Dan traveled here to Myrtle Beach this weekend to finally meet his Top Model in person and to shoot with me himself. It was truly a lot of fun! You guys truly have the ability to make me look like a Barbie Doll !!!
Mom, Brett....you guys are truly a blessing to me! Brett has given me stability and security for the past 8 years of my life. Mom, you will always be my best friend...and worst enemy...lol! She taught me about constructive criticism and has been such a support system in my year as America's Teen and in my acting and modeling career endeavors.
Life is really good! Thanks Jennifer for your ongoing support and direction of the Beauties of America pageant! This opportunity that has presented itself in my life would not have been possible without you and of course your wonderful Mom too!
I have hundreds more, but I just wanted to take a moment to see that I am blessed!
I will def be back soon!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen

No comments: