Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wow....how the time has flown!!!

I cannot believe that this summer has FLOWN by so quickly!
Since June 1st, as America's Teen I have had SO many wonderful opportunities and doors that I have walked through!
On June the 8th I had the opportunity to meet the owner and designer of RIVA Designs in Duluth GA! Sonny and Alex were so wonderful, and I may have some oppotunity to model for some of their ads and shows in the near future across the United States!

Then of course there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME when I returned to my roots in Thomasville, NC for a farm photo shoot with Dan Nunnally from Nashville, TN!
Dan is an amazing photographer that is the official photographer for Coyote Ugly in Nashville TN, and a phenomenal photographer for Ujena Swimwear!....and did I mention the owner of Sexy Vision Swimwear/Bikinis of which I am their spokesmodel??
He traveled to my birth town of Thomasville NC for a photo shoot on the farm I and my Mom grew up on to shoot me down home style! It was great....and forever memorable to me! Thanks so much Dan!

Then I traveled to the East Coast Large Car Show in Augusta, New Jersey on June 13th!
We had a great time looking and of course shooting some amazing pics of some incredibly well decorated and artistically painted tractor trailers on display at the show!

Alan Davidson at WOW Prom once again opened his doors to me, America's Teen, in the private Atlanta showroom at the Merchandise Mart in Atlanta GA! I modeled for two days, private viewings only, for WOW prom on June 16 and 17, 2009! Thanks again Alan for all your support this year!

June 20, the Charlotte Knights Baseball team welcomed America's Teen during the throwing out of the first pitch! I am such a huge sports nut!! It was amazing!

July 4th! So you think it's just Independence Day??? Well think again, it was LOU GEHRIG's day! I celebrated July 4th honoring the great Lou Gehrig as an advocate for the research and cure for ALS! He was such an awesome player, and I dedicate this 4th of July to you Lou! IN LOVING MEMORY OF LOU GEHRIG! July 4, 2009! Laurie, America's Teen !

StandOut Retreat! America's Teen represented the Beauties of America on July 10th, 11th, and 12th in Alta Vista VA for 3 days of facing fears, learning about myself, and studied about leadership and nutrition and wellness! Thank you AT Dunn and Chelsea Cooley Altman for your guidance and a great time!

July 25, 2009:
America's Teen washes dirty bikes for Eastern Dirt Magazine at Gastonia Suzuki!!
Thank you Al Roof for the invite!! We had a great time!! Laurie :)

July 27th: Poolside at Daytona Beach Resort with America's Teen! A round of virgin Strawberry Daquiris for everyone! Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen signed autographs and had a great day playing football and swimming with guests in Daytona Beach FL!

America's Teen takes DAYTONA BEACH and WINS the hula hoop contest at Bubba Gump Shrimp!! July 30th, 2009

July 31st, 2009: America's Teen had a great time shopping the world's largest flea market in Daytona Beach FL! We had a wonderful time shopping for some fabulous beach attire, some cool egyptian flare, and beautiful beaded jewelry! Thank you everyone for your the great shopping trip!

BEAUTY AND THE BEACH in the BAHAMAS! Fabulous beach retreat with Miss Universe contestants in Nassau, Cable Beach, Bahamas!! AWESOME!!! August 7th!

August 8th! Straw Market Photo Shoot with Carter Studios in Nassau Bahamas!!

August 9th! Sunrise Shoot in Nassau Bahamas with Carter Studios! America's Teen goes International with an amazing American Photographer!! Loving it!! Laurie :)

August 10th! Miss University Model Search Competition! Congratulations to Jenny Price, Miss Sun Fun Myrtle Beach and the new Miss University! You're awesome Jenny!


Cable Beach VIP Party! America's Teen partied with the most awesome celebrities like
Brett Claywell from "One Life To Live"....watch him dance !!!
Nancy Garcia from Bravo....we really need to make that reality show rock!
My football is ready!!
Randi from "ABC" Television
Rachel Kroes from "E!" You rock girlfriend!! :)
Everyone was really wonderful and I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet all of you from the many networks!! Thanks so much! Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: