Monday, August 17, 2009

Congratulations to the 2009 BOA Queens!!

As my reign came to an end this past weekend, it was truly bittersweet!
Congratulations to the new Beauties of America's Queens! I know it will be the most amazing year! Thank you Jennifer Reed for being such a wonderful person as well as director! I will miss my pageant sisters...Katie-Britt, Suzanne, Lisa, and Carol! Thank you all for a wonderful weekend, and I hope to see you all again in 3 more years...when I can compete in the 20's!
Thank you Tim at the Pageantcast! You again rocked it out with excellent coverage and we appreciate it so much! I want to personally thank you for helping me out too!
With or without a title, I will continue "to be the change I wish to see in the world" as I continue this amazing journey of life!

I love you all and am a better person because of this opportunity!

Loving life...and ready for my next challenge!

Laurie Kimsey
2008 America's Teen

No comments: