Thursday, November 13, 2008

two days post tonsilectomy.....A PHOTO Shoot!!! :)

Hi and thank you to everyone for your wonderful thoughts and prayers and lovely notes, emails, and comments during my surgery Tuesday!
So here is a recap of my week:
Sunday 11-09-08: Attended orientation of my new job at Hollister Co!! Yeahhhhh!!!
Monday 11-10-08: Tons of homework, prep for surgery, Celebrate Marine Corp Birthday!!
Tuesday 11-11-08: 11:00 am surgery...tonsils/adenoid removed! Home at 3:30!
Wednesday 11-12-08: Sore, painful morning.....uggghhhh!! Then I get a phone call! Sheppards Boutique in Longs, SC asked me to model for them in a photo shoot on Thursday! I took a nap and of course took some meds, and at 5:00 pm, I was at a prom dress fitting!!
Thursday 11-13-08: 11:00 Amazing Fun Photo Shoot at the Grande Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC!

Yes I really did it! 48 hours after my surgery, I was back in front of a camera again! What a wonderful way to make myself get out of bed!!
Thank you to Ruth Cole Sheppard for allowing me to participate in the prom fashion shoot! We had a great time and I am so thankful America's Teen was there to join in on all the fun! The photographer, Scott Smallin, was incredible!! I can not wait to see the photos!
Friday....I promise I will get some rest and prepare for America's Teen to make an appearance at the Conway Photography Club on Saturday night!! Pics definitely to follow!
Having a wonderful year!! Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: