Monday, November 17, 2008

Conway Photography Club







On Saturday November 15, 2008 I had the pleasure of assisting one of my favorite photographers Mike Eaddy to the Conway photography club! He asked me to come along as his model so we could show fellow photographers and models a lot of the do's and don'ts that come along with professional photography! We had such an great time! I went early and did a few shots with Mike, and some others with Butch of Rebel Photo, Stan at Sparkling Shadows, and Gary of TK Productions, another one of my close photographer friends! We shot for several hours and of course they had the opportunity to shoot Beauties of America's Teen 2008 in her beautiful crown, sash, and winning Johnathan Kayne evening gown!



The Photography Club is headed up by Robbie at Graphic Blend Photography in downtown Conway SC on Main Street. I can vouch for any of these excellent professionals, and I look forward to working with them again in the future.



Thanks again guys for inviting America's Teen to make an appearance at your club!






Oh yeah, the tonsils are improving! Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and kind words during my recovery from surgery last Tuesday! Can't keep a good teen down, RIGHT?!






Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008



No comments: