Saturday, October 25, 2008

Eastern Dirt Magazine





On October 16, 2008 I traveled up to Gastonia NC for an exciting afternoon on a dirt bike track with the editor and photographer of Eastern Dirt Magazine, Benjamin Segal. He invited me, Beauties of America's Teen 2008, to shoot a Tech Tips article for the November online edition of Eastern Dirt Magazine! I got to wear my bright green rubber boots, a tied up EDM work shirt with my name on it of course, shorts, and my long blonde ponytail. I got all dressed up and went out to the actual racing track near Gastonia NC and shot a How To Wash Your Bike series! It was so cool, and YES I washed the entire dirty muddy race bike! I actually had a great time, and Benjamin is one of the best photographers in the business! He has been photographing models for many years and is very professional! What another fantastic opportunity for a BOA Queen!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: