Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shhhhh.....it's a secret!!

America's Teen is having a wonderful time in New York City! It seems to be growing on me like a home away from home! I had the opportunity on January 27, 2009 to meet some very influential television and production directors. Although I can not really give any details, I must admit that being America's Teen opened the doors for me to have the chance to meet really incredible people! As I make plans to possibly move up to the Big Apple after my reign this year, it is so nice to know that I have made some true friends along the way that want to see me succeed in life even beyond the crown.
Auditions, go-sees.....you just never know what each day will produce in NYC!!
I was also priviledged to visit my dear friend Charlie Winfield of Funny Faces Today, a modeling agency that I have been working with in NY since I was 15! We had a great time catching up and he even posed with me for some pics!

New York is truly an amazing city with some incredible friends!
Laurie Kimsey, America's Teen 2008

No comments: